Terms and conditions of use
1. Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer from us as a Web Shopkeeper to you as a Consumer (any natural person who acquires or uses products or services placed on the market exclusively for non-professional purposes).
2. We only deliver in Belgium. If you provide a delivery address in another country, we can refuse your order.
3. To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
4. Placing an order on the website is considered as an explicit acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale, which are always available on the website.
5. If you order online, we will also send you a copy of these terms and conditions together with the order confirmation or at the latest upon delivery in a format that you can save or print. We recommend that you always do this.
6. If additional special conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the above also applies to those special terms and conditions. If our general terms and conditions conflict with those special terms and conditions, you as a consumer can always invoke the most advantageous text in your favor.