1. Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that belong to us or to our suppliers or other rightholders.
2. It is forbidden to use and / or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc. without our prior and express written permission.
3. Topolino respects your privacy and ensures that your personal information is treated confidentially. We only use your data to ensure that the orders run smoothly.
www.topolino.be will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties to those involved in processing your order.
We value your trust in us and will therefore handle your data with the utmost care.
1. We guarantee that our goods conform to your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. We naturally also guarantee that our goods comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
2. In addition, we apply the statutory minimum guarantee period of two years with regard to the delivery of goods if the goods do not conform to the order placed. This means that in the event of defects or defects in the good up to 2 years after delivery, this good will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Insofar as this is possible and reasonable, you have the choice between repair or replacement. Only if the repair or replacement is excessive or impossible or cannot be carried out within a reasonable period of time, you have the right to demand a price reduction or the termination of the sales agreement.
If the defect or defect manifests itself within 6 months after the delivery, this is deemed to have already existed before the delivery, unless we can prove the contrary. After 6 months you will have to prove yourself that the defect was already present at the delivery.
3. The (commercial and / or legal) guarantee never applies to defects that arise as a result of accidents, neglect, falls, use of the item contrary to the purpose for which it was designed, non-compliance with the user instructions or manual, modifications or changes to the item, heavy-duty use, poor maintenance, or any other abnormal or incorrect use.
4. In the event of force majeure, we are not obliged to meet our obligations. In that case we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
5. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. This includes, among other things, strikes, fire, business disruptions, energy disruptions, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties involved, ...